Endure 15 Helicopter is a 15kg class high endurance Rotary wing UAV designed to meet customized payload delivery requirements of our clients. The gasoline powered UAV offers unmatched performance to its users with an endurance of upto 2 hrs while carrying a 5kg payload at sea level. The UAV is equipped with a fully functional and robust Autopilot system which grants its pilot, the freedom to perform their tasks in fully or partially autonomous mode. The Autopilot system also includes multiple redundant fail-safe measures which makes it a reliable tool in critical applications. We, at EndureAir, strongly believe in customizability for end users, and hence the Endure 15 UAV offers a modular design capable of supporting different payload shapes and sizes.
Endure 15 Autonomous Helicopter UAV
- Endure 15 Helicopter is a 15kg class high endurance Rotary wing UAV designed to meet customized payload delivery requirements of our clients.
- The RUAV is equipped with IMU and onboard Autopilot unit which makes it fully autonomous.
- Powered with a 29cc, 2 stroke gasoline engine, Endure 800 can achieve 2 hours of endurance with a 5kg payload at sea level.
- Modular design to accommodate diverse payload requirements.
- Fully autonomous and partially autonomous flight navigation modes.
- Multiple fail safe features for enhanced reliability.
- Real-Time control and video streaming upto 30km LOS.
- Ruggedized and portable ground control station for remote operation.
|Overall wing span||1.8 m|
|All up weight||13.5 kg (with payload)|
|Operating Altitude (ASL)||15000 ft|
|Endurance (Sea level)||2 hours|